CEO & Founder
CEO & Founder, Lulu Process Design Group
Lourdes is the owner of Lulu Process Design Group, a woman-minority owned business that provides consulting services in Process Design & Deployment, Process Assessment and overall Process-Centered Management (BPM) competencies. Prior to building her private business, her foundational knowledge as an Industrial Engineer was enriched by extensive experiences leading projects in diverse industry sectors; manufacturing, services, mining & minerals, healthcare and children's activity centers industry. She spent over 25 years at high-tech manufacturing 500-Fortune companies and was responsible for leading corporate-level improvement efforts.
Her combination of business acumen, pragmatic process design approach and customer value driven perspective has enabled her to successfully lead and collaborate with her clients to develop solutions to their most challenging process issues. One of Lourdes greatest strengths is her ability to untangle the complexity all challenging process issues. Her “system-thinking” nature allows her to break down the complexity of process issues and work with any group dynamic to facilitate the process design work. This promotes collaboration and enables an innovative and successful design outcome.
Lourdes is a mother of two wonderful sons and resides in Boise, ID with her husband Frank.
Improving business processes to yield the highest potential value to customers.
Notable Education & Associations
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineering degree, graduated with honors from the Recinto Universitario de Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
- Examiner, Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award (MBNQA)
- Certified Change Manager (PROSCI®)
- Baldrige Excellence Award Examiner for Performance Excellence Northwest
- Senior member of the Institute for Industrial & Systems Engineers (IISE) and the Society for Health Systems (SHS)
- Member of International Institute of Business Analysts (IIBA)
Her passion for education is shown in her commitment to dedicate time with young women in her community to inspire them to pursue careers in STEM fields.
Lourdes believes that all children should have the right to be educated regardless their family social status. The question should never be "IF a child should attend college?", rather it should be "WHERE will the child attend college?".
- Inspiring young minority women in Boise schools.
- Enabling low income kids to attend to school at her native island of Puerto Rico.
Inspiring Young Women in STEM